skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
chelsealynne
I am here...
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
ughh
I hate computers.
1 comment:
Eric
said...
did you find that one little ice cream shop thing.
October 17, 2007 at 9:18 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
chelsealynne
Oxford, United Kingdom
I've left the states to study religion at Oxford.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2008
(35)
►
December
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(4)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(4)
▼
2007
(19)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(12)
▼
October
(4)
A little tour... maybe some sightseeing?
ughh
OXFORD
Almost gone
►
August
(2)
other people?
Andrew (Ellynsfellon)
Benny
Brian
Cami and Brad
Ellyn
Eric Steen
Jordan at Cranbrook
Julia
Kristina in the Gambia
Kyle Ziegler
Lauren and Casey
Maggie and Josh
Mama Paris
Oxford Jenny!
P & B angels
ssscccooottt
1 comment:
did you find that one little ice cream shop thing.
Post a Comment