I have graduated from Oxford with distinction. I am home (quite literally the home I grew up in) and looking for work.
I have been severely lacking in the blogospheredepartment since Germany / being sick / stress over my dissertation this summer. Well anyways I will catch up and share soon... I was being very nostalgic and found this video on YouTube. I thought I'd post it hereso I can watch it whenever and sigh. :)
I dedicate this blog to Oxford Jenny... I almost bought a backgammon game tonight at Goodwill.
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Brings back memories for sure!
Hi Chelsea!
I just arrived in Oxford this morning for a conference. Wish you were here!!
I move back to California in August after I defend my thesis and take a short vacation trip in Colorado and Canada. Are you in Portland now?
I really enjoyed reading your blog..love the pictures of Oxford. They make me want to visit some day!
I love your blog! Too bad you don't post anymore..
[color=#338888]Nice post! thank you for sharing this information. chelseachelschels.blogspot.com really got under my
[/color] [url=http://nuscin-online.info]skin,[/url] [color=#338888]bookmarked... Keep up the good site...[/color]
Place your basis on the paper, and draw almost
it to acquire an outline to do with your foot. Pop designs, trusted brand, good,
sound production. Sooner UGG Australia Boot were seen in excess of
the U. There are many people who feel nostalgic
whenever offered across 1985 Air jordans.
http://www.christkorner.com/Lonna2199
Place your basis on the paper, and draw almost it to acquire an outline to do
with your foot. Pop designs, trusted brand, good, sound production.
Sooner UGG Australia Boot were seen in excess of the U. There are many people who feel nostalgic whenever offered across 1985 Air jordans.
http://www.christkorner.com/Lonna2199
My blog post ... air max nike 90
This comes in handy if you find yourself short time. What would be most
practical for that use while accommodating our certain
blend or style? Picture used in fashion logos should be in
contact the style of just a brand. There's nothing complicated in focusing on how it works. http://www.plomate.net/photoblog/
彼女は非常に興味深いだけでな
くファッション業
界との情熱的です
Visit my homepage; ミュウミュウ バッグ
Post a Comment