skip to main | skip to sidebar

chelsealynne

I am here...

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Eric and I want to go to Norway when he gets here in March. The home of Kings of Convenience, and the Nordby ancestry...


Watch at least until ballerinas come back in.
Posted by chelsealynne at 1/17/2008 02:16:00 PM

1 comment:

Brian said...

wicked.

January 18, 2008 at 3:18 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
chelsealynne
Oxford, United Kingdom
I've left the states to study religion at Oxford.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (35)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ▼  January (4)
      • There is a season...
      • And the term continues...
      • Eric and I want to go to Norway when he gets here ...
      • Winter Break at Home
  • ►  2007 (19)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  August (2)

other people?

  • Andrew (Ellynsfellon)
  • Benny
  • Brian
  • Cami and Brad
  • Ellyn
  • Eric Steen
  • Jordan at Cranbrook
  • Julia
  • Kristina in the Gambia
  • Kyle Ziegler
  • Lauren and Casey
  • Maggie and Josh
  • Mama Paris
  • Oxford Jenny!
  • P & B angels
  • ssscccooottt